Subha - Thinking Aloud

Friday, January 18, 2013

My First 3D Neuschwanstein Castle Puzzle


 3D Puzzle - Cubic Fun - Neuschwanstein Castle


I needed a castle for decorating for one of my cousin wedding. I was looking everywhere for nice castle which can be used. The moment I saw the Neushwanstein Castle I fell in love with the castle.

I was searching to buy this castle and I came across 3D Puzzle which you can assemble on your own. As I am a puzzle lover I thought let me try it. Cubic Fun has lots of great 3D puzzle. As I am from India, Amazon was not shipping this product and it was very costly. I searched so much and found that, the product is available in FirstCry for a lesser price.


http://www.firstcry.com/frank/frank-3d-puzzle-cubic-fun-neuschwanstein-castle/1820/product-detail

I got the product within two days and I was really impressed in speedy delivery. I started assembling the product right away and it took three hours to complete it. The end product was very stunning.The instruction was crystal clear and very easy to assemble. 


Front part not yet completed

only the front part to be done


Half way through
End Product, the doll I added for classic touch

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home